..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Again .hack//g.u crashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-22-2009, 10:48 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]it will be a few days, but untill then I recomend sticking with 0.9.6, the newest beta doesn't offer much for it right now

Yes, the only reason that i tried the beta rev's because of the problem with the savestate and the controls
just use the memory card save. old programer moto: save early, and save often (applies to PS2 games as well aparently lol)
(05-22-2009, 10:56 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]just use the memory card save. old programer moto: save early, and save often (applies to PS2 games as well aparently lol)

Biggrin yeah its true Biggrin
especially if you work on something 16 hrs without saving and it crashes Angry (done that before, now I save every 3 or 4 hrs Tongue )
This remind me when my brother was working in a small game project and when he was almost finished this game. The hd died .. he lost everthing lol and nowdays he is doing backup like a crazy =p
Hm..The savestate on the 0.9.6(pure) problem has gone Oo very strange.
0.9.6 never had any controller/savestate problem. You just had to activate "use analog mode when possible" in lilypad. Newer revisions are fully broken with these games.
Well, i've just finished Vol.1 on r872 with no problems, newer betas get random crashes for me. I use the ones Krakatos posts.
check this: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-6330-page-1.html
stpdrgstr did a quite extensive test about these random crashes on vol.3.
I'll start vol.2 a soon as i can get my hands on it, I'll tell you if i have any issues.
The other 2 volumes might expose the same crashes. It's the same engine and stuff, it was the same when the game was unplayable (pre rev-4xx times I think).
Im playing the vol.2 on 0.9.6(pure) until now is everthing is fine. The odd bug of the savestate fixed for itself =p
Pages: 1 2 3