..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with KH FInal Mix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys
I have the problem that my PCSX always crushes when I come into battle while playing this game. Dunno why, haven't got the problems with other games. My graphic plugin is gsdx896 and sound Zerospu2.

My CPU should be good enough. can anyone help me? Its especially crashing while I try to reach the olympic arena ^^

edit: and sometimes the screen is becoming just grey... ^^
mmm... dunno about this one, try first checking in the compatibility thread. it's extremely old but it should have some info. if you have played other games try to deactivate the speed hacks if you have them activated, maybe it will work
can't anyone send me a build of his emulator incl. plugins and settings so that I'm able to play it in the best way? ^^
sry for doublepost, but maybe I can try to make it much more clear what the problem is. When nothiung is happening the game is running perfectly and also with 60 fps. Sometimes its infight ok. But in the most cases when there are too many shiny effects or I just want to start hitting an enemy it is starting to lagg like hell or even crashes. I tried it with speedhacks: doesn't work.

what could be the problem? Well I mean it works sometimes fine but in the most cases it doesnt.

Another point: When I'm @ this "arena" where u can fight against all of the members of the organization XIII once more there I have also the problem when I challenge Axel he and my character as well are just red and when the fight starts the whole screen becomes grey : /

help please!

edit: here a screen of my graphic options, of my plugins, of the Bug I mentioned with the red axel and a proof how good it can work with 60 fps Laugh
what pcsx2 version are you using? Smile
A too old one, I'm certain.
Fetch the newest version, and try the game again. We fixed this game already.
yeah great all problems solved xD thx ^^
but now another little problem: sometimes the 60fps are decreasing to 50 fps (all speedhacks activated )
I slected in ther cpu settings limited. When I select normal it is becoming too fast xD Isn't there a possibility to finde away between limited and normal? xD
dunno what the other settings stand for : /

edit: oh and how can I use cheats with that emulator? For example Im looking for an inifity health cheat for this game. Can there anyone help me?
(05-26-2009, 01:33 PM)Milohiro Wrote: [ -> ]but now another little problem: sometimes the 60fps are decreasing to 50 fps (all speedhacks activated )
shouldn't it be 50fps all the time (since KH:FM and KH2:FM are both PAL games) Huh
hmm... I really doubt it, because if it was the case, why would he have it running at 60 fps in some cases?
If it is in a place where is too crowded and when everything it's calmed it's just that the pc can't handle the full fps at that moment
(05-26-2009, 01:33 PM)Milohiro Wrote: [ -> ]edit: oh and how can I use cheats with that emulator? For example Im looking for an inifity health cheat for this game. Can there anyone help me?

There are two ways. Find the appropriate gameshark/action replay code and convert it into the appropriate form, search the forum and you'll find several guides on this.

The other (and imo easier) way to do this is to become friends with the built-in Patch Finder. It's meant for more mundane things like making complicated patches, but works just as well for finding stuff like this. It's under the Misc toolbar.

One of these days I'll write up a guide on the basics of using it, but you can puzzle it out on your own if you're diligent. The only real 'gotcha' is picking the correct bit size, but it usually takes so little time to try each one it isn't too big of a problem.
Pages: 1 2