..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: TwinPad v0.9.25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Please Help??

I've got this error:

Can't Find 'inis' Directory! Please run the Application
via PCSX2 Plugin Configuration, This Program will terminate

Thanks
(11-18-2010, 11:37 AM)ralph9898 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using PCSX2 0.9.7 r3878 on Windows 7 64-bit

dx8vb.dll succeeded but when I tried to configure the plugin through PCSX2 plugin settings came out "Can't find 'inis' directory!" error message. How to solve, or can twinpad be used on my OS? Thanks.

[Image: twinpad.jpg]

Just Copy Your inis folder on PCSX2 folder in My Documents to your PCSX installation files in Program Files/PCSX2 (same to my prob. but i figure it out)
I've been using this Twinpad
Thanks to Rebel_X
But one question...
Can I press two key at a time??
The one I set for left analog (counter clockwise Full rotation)
The other for right analog (clockwise full rotation)
I was played Onimusha 2: samurai destiny
(When trying to open something that need the left and right analog
stick to rotate opposite direction continuously)

Thanks for incoming answer (I hope...)
Hey Rebel_X thanks for putting so much hard work into this for us, nice to have a controller plug that can do combo's.

I managed to get it all installed and working properly, all functions work except there seems to be an input delay for moving around the map in some areas in FFX. The Killika Temple is particularly bad. When you press forward for example Titus will move forward then stop as if you let go of the button, or you press a direction and it takes about a full minuet to start walking. It's very weird because I was able to get the combo for Lulu's Overdrive to work flawlessly by simply holding down the assigned key and that deals with right analog stick. This award movement delay happens with keys assigned both to the Left Analog Stick and the Directional Buttons. No Delay happens in battle only when walking around.
I know that it's not my system lagging or PCSX2 because I used Lillypad with and Xbox 360 controller before trying your plugin and there was no movment lag at all, worked as if on an actual PS2. I hope you can help me to fix this because your plugin is the ONLY one that allows combos like Lulu's Overdrive to be performed by holding down a single button, and frankly after hitting a full 16 Fire Fury with such ease I am having trouble wanting to go back to Lillypad now lol!

My PSCX2 version:r5350
Playing on Windows 7 32bit
FFX Pal Australian/European Version (The one with Dark Aeons Smile)
Just a warning, the Program Files folder should be avoided as well, it is another those dreadful "specially" protected folders and prone to cause problems in many games, specially those relying on mods and plugins.

Start installing games somewhere else, like a user created directory. Something like C:\Games should be fine, or in another partition even, like D:

Actually having not many things installed at C: is good idea for many reasons. Data security against accidental loss in case of eventual partition format. Performance from smaller MFT; and even to a possible System backup or transfer to a more efficient "disk" like a SDD sometime ahead...
i get a Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll

And while staring a game, i get "Can't open COMBOs files" --Because of this none of the controls work at all
Quote:i get a Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll

This has nothing to do with twinpad, it's the AVX version of GSdx which cannot load since your processor does not support the AVX instruction set (you can delete that dll it's unusable in your PC)
What about the Combo file?(this make the pad unusable at all,
Why, i cant use TwinPad in Story Mode! Dragon Ball Z BT3!

Hope there is an a solution to use it!

Please someone answer!
any ideas anyone?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14