..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: TwinPad v0.9.25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
When I tried to config the plugin it gave screen "run time error x 429" and "Active x component can't create object" I want to use it for the keyboard on RPG maker 3 also I can't use the keyboard feature on lily pad for maker either.

i5-3210m cpu 2.50ghz
windows 8
intel hd graphic 4000

What can i do to use keyboard for this game?
Hi like many I am only download twinpad to get lulu's damn overdrive to work. I have followed your advice to the letter, adding the plugins plus .exe's to the plugin folder of pcsx2. Since I use windows 7 I must be on of the unlucky ones since I had the error message upon trying to open the game. So I am trying to install the dx8vb.exe, I have added it to SysWOW inside my C drive as stated. I open the cmd panel as administrator type in the command and I get a message informing me the binary is damaged and needs to be debugged. I've read most of the replies to this thread and consulted google on how to install dx8vb separately and found nothing that helps. Sorry to go into such length but I wanted to stress my point that I've tried everything you have suggested in the guide.
hey dude where to paste the source files of twin pad
I finaly maged to get this plug in to run...somehow.
But the actions for Movement is MIRRORED oO

i picked

Up = W
Left = A
Down = S
Right = D

geez, i just noticed that it won't change anything if i don't open it in admin mode...
Went through hell and I got it working.

For those of you who are lucky enough to see this message let me say a few things.

One READ THE OP it saves lives.

Two you may need to actually but the dll8 file in Wow64 AND sys32

Three you will need to actually have admin powers to do almost everything.

Four I had to manually copy the dll8 into the wow64 and sys32.

Five run cmd prompt with admin

Six you will more than likely need to copy your ini folder from "documents" i think so the windows86 folder holding the psx etc Or vice versa---this solves the cannot find ini folder issue you will have

Seven you will need to run psx IN ADMIN MODE aka as adminstrator for the plugin to actually work with the game---this fixes the CANNOT OPEN COMBO FILE issue

Eight to get the ACTUAL combo working it needs to be done like this

Quoted from youtube comments
truongmbow 1 year ago
I took me sometimes to figure out why the Overdrive combo set with Twinpad doesn't work. Many people have experienced the same situation like me and can't find the explanation anywhere, so here its. In combo section, press 'new', name it, then set 'Delay' to 1 (reduce time between actions in a combo and between combos); then for each action, assign a button (Lu's overdrive is right stick circle so I choose Up right down left; the Action1= up, Action2=right,...). Save the list, restart program.

Nine that is IT.
Heads up, the .dll solution doesn't work in win8.
I've recently installed PCSX2 and the Twinpad plugin in order to play FFX (the PS2 had to make way for the new PS4 Smile

Anyway, on to my probem... I've been settin up combos for the overdrives and had no problems setting up Lulu's Fury after reading the forums. However, Auron's overdrives had me beating my head against the wall until I finally figured out what the problem was:

For some reason I have to put an extra action at the start of the combo. It can be any action as long as it isn't the same as the second action. Then the combo works perfectly.

Any ideas on why this should be?
when this plugin is attached to PCSX2 it consumes over 30% of my core i5 2.5 Ghz Windows 8.1
Problem solved by killing twinpad.exe in task manager.
I can't find a way to delete buttons one by one, there is only delete all option
I have windows 8.1, how I can configure it?

Thanks
New version is up. See the OP.

Edit: Updated OP with new "how to use" section.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14