..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: speedhack does not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the speedhack does not work even i have set the speed to X3, the speed is stil the same with the normal 1(very slow),did i miss something?
No speedhack x3 cycle rate in pcsx2 now and that problem doesnt support in this forum anymore.
(05-24-2009, 08:16 PM)Register Wrote: [ -> ]No speedhack x3 cycle rate in pcsx2 now and that problem doesnt support in this forum anymore.

even X2 and others also not working
Download the latest pcsx2 beta in this forum first, see sticky thread.
Use all other speed hacks too. if its still slow or does not give any performance then all it means is that you have a slow computer.
Some speed hacks will actually slow down the game. The game would report 60FPS, but it would obviously run way slower than full speed.
It would help a lot if the computer specs and pcsx2 version along with the name of the game were mentioned.
(05-24-2009, 08:16 PM)Register Wrote: [ -> ]No speedhack x3 cycle rate in pcsx2 now and that problem doesnt support in this forum anymore.

As long as this feature is on the official release it should be supported...

But on to the topic, if you set x3 cycle rate and nothing changes you might have a problem unrealated to your cpu, like slow gpu, or maybe a game you're trying to play isn't properly done yet or it may be unaffected by that hack Wink
its probably the last one Cain, the only game i see real awesome boost with it is Suikoden 3.
(05-25-2009, 02:03 AM)Cain Wrote: [ -> ]

As long as this feature is on the official release it should be supported...

But on to the topic, if you set x3 cycle rate and nothing changes you might have a problem unrealated to your cpu, like slow gpu, or maybe a game you're trying to play isn't properly done yet or it may be unaffected by that hack Wink

the game i try is fate/unlimited codes, it work even more slower when using the beta
Pages: 1 2 3