..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report]Another Century's Episode 3: The Final [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# Pcsx2 version: Used 9.6 Official, beta976 & 1190, rv478
# Cpu:E7300 2.66 Stock, OCed to 3.30 eerec: on, vurec0 and vurec1: on, MTGS: on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.14 (hardware and software, dx9&10), spu2-x 1.1.0 , lilypad 0.9.9, all standard nulls
# Description: When loading into certain missions, the game will lock up during mission loading, giving out a message of:
Code:
(EE) Tlb Miss, addr=0x0 [load]
(EE) PC: 0x0034d028    Cycle: 0x583cb92d
on the console. In most other cases, the game will run perfectly fine. To add to this, I tested the game on an older version, (rv478) and it ran perfectly without any load crashes.

9.6/976/1190 Tests were done with speedhacks on and off on two different machines, all resulting in the same load crash.

Will try ZeroGS shortly. *update* ZeroGS produced the same load crash.
*update #2* Setting EE/VU clamp modes to none and switching off flush to zeo allowed me to load into the stage, the initial cinematics play, but as soon as player control is given, I recieved a "vu0 memory overflow" error message.
I found that toggling your clamp settings work.

pres esc right before the loading screen and switch both clamp modes to extra+preserve sign
then switch back after the intro video finishes and gameplay begins
Marking this as resolved, with the solution being setting EErec and VUrec clamps to Full and Extra+Preserve Sign