..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy XII Control Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have a problem to set up the control for FFXII. The same settings worked perfectly in FFX-2 (well you dont use the right analog stick there)

LilyPad 0.9.9:
Right analog stick dont work at all, it shouldExcl control the cam
Left analog stick controls cam, you can switch that to D-Pad with the analog/digital button

SSSPSX Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0:
Right analog stick controls cam correctly
D-Pad works correctly and switch selections in game
Left analog stick moves character AND change selections
D-Pad is recognized as AXIS0_MIN and analog stick is recognized as AXIS0

Is there a way to make SSSPSX distinguish the D-Pad from the left analog stick like LilyPad does? Is there a way to fix LilyPad? Is there any other control plugin that could fix that?

My specs:
E8500 @ 2,53 GHz
2 GB RAM
9600 GT
Windows XP SP3

FFXII English Pal
PCSX2 1059 (Beta)
BIOS Europe 2
GsdX 1266 (MSVC 15.00, SSE3)
1680x1050
Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Pixel Shader 3.0
None
Stretch
1024²
texture filtering, wait vsnync, alpha correction enabled

Processor -> all enabled, limited frames
SpeedHacks 1.5x Cycle, all enabled

Thanks for your time

EDIT:
There are also some minor sound issues and flickering videos - spontaneous solutions?
try with the speed hacks all off. It may not be the issue, but hacks cause problems, so i wish to eliminate this from your problem.

If that doesnt work, try using the latest lilypad from the plugin discussion section
For me Lilypad 0.9.9 works perfect with FF XII on two very different machines one with Vista and Intel 2 Duo Quad Core (USB keyboard) and the other with XP and Athlon 64 (PS/2 keyboard). But I had to configure all buttons anew, because the default configuration didn't work.
I'm using SSXPAD and a logitech rumblepad. it's workingnormal for me, mak sure you have yours set sorrectly. and what pad are you using?
I installed the new driver for my gamepad.
LilyPad works great now!

Thank you for your time and help.