..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: any one use new pcsx2 beta 1059 big speedup for games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just downloaded pcsxw 1059. and god of war and other game are running at very decent speedBiggrin. i want to know anyone use this beta too. and in speed hacks i seclect 2x cycle and VU cycle stealing i push bar too the end. in VU cycle stealing i push it to the end. there is a note that states very big speedup but geomatry will breakup in a interesting way. but i am not getting any graphical breakups as i set my option to itSmile. and i was just curious that anybody try pcsx2 1059 and i want to know the problems of this beta with god of war. because after 2 hours gameplay pcsx2 give some errors. so i was wondring any other one have this problem too or not. and also how much you getting FPS in god war with pcsx2 1059. i am getting 45-55 FPS in god of war with very little lag.

my system specs are:
AMD X2 4200+ at 2.2Ghz
MSI K9A2-CF mainboard
MSI 3870 GDDR4 OC version VGA
2gb ram at 667 buses
500watt power supply
19 inch moniter

and i am using 9.4 catalyst for vga driver
the speed up has been there ever since rev976
you are kinda late for the party Tongue2
(05-29-2009, 03:04 PM)redlof Wrote: [ -> ]the speed up has been there ever since rev976
you are kinda late for the party Tongue2

That rev its pretty old you knowUnsure
do you know how many revisions are made and replaced everyday??? huh??
2-10 per day Tongue
(05-29-2009, 03:48 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]2-10 per day Tongue

there was only 1 2 days ago.. I was waiting for more... lol

(on the net, but not my svnable PC. don't ask)
(05-29-2009, 03:48 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]2-10 per day Tongue

my point proven right.
when there are so many revisions coming up everyday, the revision which was made a week ago would seem very old if you don't know the rate at which they are being compiled.
yeah actually i joined and use this fourm about 1 day ago. pcsx2 beta-1190
i think released a few days ago when i joined the forum i also used that and has great speed. reason for posting new thread is that i was using pcsx2 0.9.6 version and i am getting 25-28 fps in god of war 1 and 2. now with these release of pcsx2 beta -1190 i am getting about 45-50 fps. and actually i was watching pcsx2 videos on youtube. games running at good speed was only core2duo processors with ssse3 and sse4.1 users. and now iam getting a decent speed so i was just curious about it thats all as i was using sse2 only because of my processor. so anyway thanks for your reply
Never take youtube for gospel. If they have used the GS plugin to record the video, the plugin automatically fixes the framerate to full speed, so it is a completely inaccurate representation of what speed it accurately runs at. If someone has recorded it with a camcorder/webcam or FRAPS, then the speed is more genuine, but anything else will be sped up.
thanks for quick reply now iam getting correct idea how those video were made. well sir thank you for clarification.
Pages: 1 2