..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Best Version of windows vista
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i Only want to know what is the best version of windows vista to play PCSX2 its a lot of versions so i just want to know what version of windows vista is the best for play the emulator

thx in advice
either basic or home premium I would assume. (basic especially it uses the least amount of resources)
LOL!! I read BETA, not best xD
anyway, on topic. it doesn't matter, it will behave the same on winVistaBasic as winVistaUltimate (the only version that doesnt apply is vista starter but those arent sold in the usa or canada), the only differences are in functionality, not in performance
basic doesn't have aero, which does cause slowdown on pcsx2 sometimes.
it has it, but partially, and it is solved (PCSX2-wise) in any version by checking the box of (disable desktop composition), in compatibility option
Best version of Vista, you ask?

How about Windows 7 Release Candidate build 7100?
well i am searching the best version for pcsx2 not only vista but i think the windows 7 is not compatible so what is the best windows ? for play pcsx2?

sry if anything is wrong in english i'm drunk hehe xD
wait till july for Win 7 (vienna) then, use what you have untill then
Pcsx2 runs fine in 7 RC.
just make sure you get 64 bit version if you have a cpu that supports it. it is a faster OS than the 32 bit version, and is future proof if you decide to get more RAM.
Pages: 1 2