..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How do i change from french to english?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i changed the language on my pcsx2 to english and the game sounds are all english, but the games UI, the menu, everything i have to click on to make any kind of action is in french... now my french is fuzzy, and i can make out most of what i'm doing in the very beginning of the game.. but i wont be able to when i actually have abilities to choose from, i wont be able to tell them apart... the game is Final Fantasy 10... please someone help me out! thanks!
make sure you have to right language set in the ps2 BIOS? Smile
To check that, just change your CD plugin to CDVDnull and using the Run>Execute option. That should let you run just the BIOS of the PS2 and you can reconfigure your language and time settings.
just use Run->execute, that should put it in english (providing your bios is set to english as above)
I'm unable to change the language of PAL games I own, if the game is in french, it must mean the the game itself is a french game (which is odd..)

quick edit: can you post the SL*S number (including the SLES/slus/slas part)?