..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Wow, PCSX2 makes PS2 games look like Wii games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
maybe it's an incentive to make devs work harder to pass from "wii" status? =o
PS3 plz kthx!
(05-30-2009, 05:51 PM)bkwegoharder Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, PCSX2 makes PS2 games look like Wii games.

No..., lol...! Wii games on PC look like Xbox 360 games Tongue !
Don't Belive me..., then look at this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS2IHXeO3...rofilepage just beautiful!
Cheers!
oh man, how wonderful is the emulation scene? =D (when used legally, of course)
(05-30-2009, 06:15 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Wii?!?!! how dare you Sad

wii its just crap compared with the beautiful ps2 TongueTongueLaughCool
Wii? how dare you indeed!!! PCSX2 at 1080P = Wii? I take it as an insult.. Wii graphic is about psx2 with no AA, sometimes worse
(06-01-2009, 08:20 AM)agentghost Wrote: [ -> ]Wii? how dare you indeed!!! PCSX2 at 1080P = Wii? I take it as an insult.. Wii graphic is about psx2 with no AA, sometimes worse

You have to be my friend TongueTongue
actually PCSX2 does look like Xbox 360 (just compare Dark Chronicle 2 on PCSX2 to Tales of Vesperia on Xbox 360)
well its great cuz ps2 haves lots of great hard/software man a emulator run at 10fps at nds quality will be normal but at my option pcsx2 r0x realy muchbut when my ps2 is going to be repairred over 2 weeks i quit but THX for the best emulator ever thank you guys realy good grapics+speed but its stuped that games crashes but thats what u can know whith an emulator i had visualboy advance bovore and no$gba thats for nds+gba(i bought realy much game like all my cash on real gba and nds)
but the pcsx2 is awsome realy man ^_^
there some great games for the Wii....
{runing}
Pages: 1 2 3