..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I downloaded new graphical plugin (GSDX r1025 and upper), I can't run my emulator in DX10 hardware mode. Whats happen? I have only this text (screen). What shall I do?

And... sorry for my english...
When I started testing PSCX2 under Windows Seven, I hadn't applied the latest directX redistribution yet, which resulted in graphical plugins going wonky — ZeroGS detection would fail and Gsdx would ask me to update directX.

Have you installed the latest directX redist (march 2009, if I remember correctly)? If it's not the case, do it, as it'll probably solve your problem.
Yep, I have this. ZeroGS and GSDX 8XX play normaly, but newer are crashed my emulator with this massage box. Ehh... I hate vista ;/
You sure you have the updated directx march 2009?
Hmm... I've just had this error message after having set the VU cycle stealing slider to the maximum. Perhaps you should check it out and lower its value if you set it too high.
Nope, i don't use this slider ;/
did you try to delete the inis and configure your emu again ?
(06-03-2009, 08:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]did you try to delete the inis and configure your emu again ?

Wow, It's helped - thanks Wink