..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - Fps problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:What do you guys think its the best emulator for Budokai Tenkaichi 3?

pcsx2, for sure. Laugh
yea obviously, but what version n plugins n stuff =)
latest pcsx2 version, gsdx1.5 plugin if PAL version, SPU2X for sound, Lilypad latest version
thats exactly what im using, i dont get what am i doing wrong. Sad
@ jesalvein: could you actually upload your pcsx2 somewhere, so i can test it out ?
i found out that i didn't configure my CPU settings well so after a better configuring(VUSKIP) i managed to increase my fps up to 70!
BUT, now im facing another annoying problem which is image flickering!
http://img192.imageshack.us/my.php?image=57169504.jpg

If i uncheck VUSKIP my fps goes down to 20-25 and there is no image flickering.
If i check VUSKIP my fps goes up to 70 and there is image flickering.

LE:I've also tried one of those GSDX10 plugins (0.1.4) After I click run, all of the sudden the pcsx2 closes itself without any reason, not a single error..

Any ways out of this ?!
Try the latest pcsx2 beta, dont use VUskip (shouldnt be available there anyway) use the VU stealing from speedhacks menu instead it should have the same results
and what is the latest beta so far?
LE: ok got it =)
I've just tried the newest beta version and used VU Stealing.
I think i gained 2 more fps.( Up to 23!Rolleyes )
But it remains unplayable for me.

Is there anything left that i can try out?
This is so frustrating.

Reinstalled Directx 9,and downloaded the latest gsdx plugin which is 1340, finally my fps go around 45 ( its the only gsdx plugin that gives me this speedboost ) but the image is flickering now..and if I change the gsdx plugin to any other plugin, the fps go around 20..

Its like..I either play with 45 fps but the image is flickering which is totally annoying, or I either play with no image flickering(changing the plugin) but the fps go to 20 which is totally unplayable

any ways out?
Pages: 1 2