..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problems with GSDx 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, all.
I'm facing some problems with GSDx 10. My Hardware/software specs are:

Intel DG33FB Motherboard
320 GB SATA HDD
3 GB DDR2 SDRAM @ 800 MHz
Intel Q6600 Processor @ 2.40 Ghz (1 physical, 4 logical processors, SSE3)
nVidia GeForce 9600 Ultra 1 GB Graphics memory
Windows Vista Ultimate... latest updates installed

Anyways, I'm facing the following problems:
1. At some internal resolutions, PCSX2 Freezes.
2. It Always runs windowed

I'm using the following settings:
640x480 60 Hz
Direct3D 10 (Hardware)
Bob bff
4:3
512x512 (works fine) or 320x240 (crashes)
NLoop hack --> grayed tick
texture filtering

Someone help me on this? Please?
I really wanna get my PC to run PS2 Games at full speed!
Instead of changing the D3D resolution that though, can't you just check the Native box to get adequate results? Please correct me if I'm wrong though.
You can change the internal resolution succesfully from the GSdx.ini and for full-screen do Alt+Enter in game (the full screen resolution that you chose only works in dx9).
(06-05-2009, 07:49 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]You can change the internal resolution succesfully from the GSdx.ini and for full-screen do Alt+Enter in game (the full screen resolution that you chose only works in dx9).

Thanks Shadow lady! Could you please tell me a resolution that works with DX10?

oh and Scott, the native resolution means the PS2 Native resolution, which is, I believe, 1280x1024, which slows down my emulation tremendously.
"the native resolution means the PS2 Native resolution, which is, I believe, 1280x1024"

No.

The native resolution of each game is marked in the GSDX window at the title bar. It never goes further than 640x480, if something.