..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: why cant i get pcsx2 to work on win 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so when i start pcsx2 it ask me to be configured, so i do. then i get the null massage, then i try again then i get the other massage (it in my attachment) any thing i try i get this massage, like change graphics plugins, sound, cdvdrom nothing
which version it is? that I know, with any version starting from 0.9.6 you should have no troubles of memory allocation
yea its 0.9.6
Are you running PCSX2 with the "Run as Administrator" command?
For the null message activate the console from the "misc > enable console" menu it should tell you what plugin is giving a problem.
i run the pcsx2 as administrator and now i just get the bad allocation msg, i cant do any thing
It deos that to me then its says gs -1 then it shuts down.
i finally got it to work, but with directx 10 plugin i cant get the full screen 1440 900 like i could with directx 9
Use alt+enter after you launch a game, It'll use your desktop resolution to do the fullscreen in DX10 instead.
This is a rare bug, it happens also in Vista Sp2 (or 1). Just keep trying, eventually the emu is going to work, this happened to me a long time ago, but it got fixed without anything in particular, I just keep trying a few more times and then it worked again Tongue
Pages: 1 2