..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 3rd crash in FFX =/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The trouble occurs in the cutscene RIGHT before I fight Yunalesca T_T

I play the game with GSDX 1.0.1.9 that came with the 0.9.6 pack.
I even tried replaying that part using the latest version of gsdx that gablest posted, still crashed.

Any suggestions or help can be provided. I really appreciated Saiki's help on helping me clear the previous glitch. I also appreciated Shadow Lady's advice on changing the frame scripts.

Those don't work anymore , any other suggestions? T_T

Thank you for reading
Do you use speedhacks of any kind? if so disable them an try again, also try the latest beta of pcsx2 try changing cdvd/spu/gpu plugins
I try again disabling the speed hack and I am using the latest beta version, thank you
OMG it worked when I changed the frames during the cutscene >_< thanks a lot for the advice T_T
bump any help?
uhm not sure... try to run the game from the disk or remake the iso maybe? if you're currently playing from the disc try making a iso instead...

which exactly is the error it shows when it crashes?
the crash happens when yuna says her line, and the pixels go funny and the picture starts whiting out by itself
I got pasted the bug, I used the zero plugin with frame skipping and got past it.
thanks for reading
When im trying to play FFX my mapped buttons on my controller config disappear and I don't know why. does anyone know.
@greyfox : don't hijack thread and run your program as admin