..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dev9 plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone tried to code it?Laugh
I am just curiousSmile

I know that NHervé tried it, but he managed to work only HDD which isn't so important since we have good CD/DVD plugins for that. Also it works only on some BIOSes.
http://forums.ngemu.com/ps2-plugin-quest...lugin.html
dev9ghz is floating around somewhere, was the first one for online play with the real ps2 servers Smile
Oh thx guys. I tell you why I asked Laugh
I ran MGS3: S DVD2 and tried online play and it said to me I don't have ethernet card so you know what Laugh

EDIT:Huh for some reason Dev9ghz can't be selected in plugins config. I have it in plugins folder, but it won't show up Oo

This says console:
Plugin load failure: plugins\Dev9giga_razi.dll
SysLibError message: <NULL>

EDIT2: Now i Figured it out. You need to install some app called Winpcap. It loads now Wink
EDIT3: Another problem. I can't configure network setting Wacko
Does anybody have any memory card with network settings? I'd apreciate that Smile
bump
Anyone?
you need the NAD (Network Access Disc) from sony to set that up
(06-11-2009, 10:48 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]you need the NAD (Network Access Disc) from sony to set that up
I have it and tried now, but some some reason It fails in DNASSad
EDIT: And now It doesn't connect to internet anymore. WTF is happening?
Can't find the online plugins. i googled 2 hours. please send me the link Sad
(06-13-2009, 11:01 AM)fischkopf Wrote: [ -> ]Can't find the online plugins. i googled 2 hours. please send me the link Sad

so you didnt even READ this thread?
(06-13-2009, 02:49 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2009, 11:01 AM)fischkopf Wrote: [ -> ]Can't find the online plugins. i googled 2 hours. please send me the link Sad

so you didnt even READ this thread?

hi, well i have the pcsx2 0.9.6 and i want to play online, but i dont know how. I just have the emulator with the gigaerz´s DEV9 plugin which enables ethernet and Monster Hunter 2 (jap-english) for play. CAN you help me please?? (((Sorry for bad english)))

Thanx.
Pages: 1 2