..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tales of the abyss Help me plz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I play Tales of the abyss as you can see in the picture I can see my face when I turned the to the other side,it's really frustrating. when I walk to right or left side I see my hair only for half I so my head is a bit bald. any suggestions? I have a 4850 512 MB

Help would be really appreciated.

and when I use Zero GS 0.97 works perfect inside house,but when I`m outside I get ``See picture2``
try checking Log Z.
Thank you! it worked

only other question is is it normal I in some towns get around 70-75%?
Depends on your internal res, graphic card, gsdx and pcsx2 version, dx9 or dx10, since a don't know your system and is probably very diferent for mine, i can't say and didn't play enough i finished the castle part after the boat being atacked.
Thanks again for the reply!

Well as you can see in the screen you can see the specs of my computer,and I`m using Direct3d9 I can't choose Direct3D10 don't know why. and using 0.9.6
D3D10 can only be used in Windows Vista or Windows 7
I can see your processor but not your graphic card.
[attachment=19275]
I can see your processor but not your graphic card.
[/quote]

I added a picture with my graphic.it's a 4850 XFX 512 MB Overclocked factory,if I have Direct X10 with Vista or 7 will the performance be better?
I don't remenber exactly if it is one of those games that get a boost with dx10 but there a lot of games that get and it is always good to have dx10, i will test later and post the fps diference between them.
Yes, Tales of the Abyss likes DX10 more than DX9. If you want better performance (without the loss in quality) then DX10 is your answer.
Pages: 1 2