..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 3 stable, yet..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I am playing persona 3 and game runs smooth for the most part, but there are a few glitchy things here and there (sound slows down, artifacts here and there, etc.), but for the most part is it quite playable. Is this pretty much the best performance I'm gonna get? I guess I just dont want to be complaining about something that is already is as good as it's gonna get.
(06-11-2009, 10:20 PM)droo09 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I am playing persona 3 and game runs smooth for the most part, but there are a few glitchy things here and there (sound slows down, artifacts here and there, etc.), but for the most part is it quite playable. Is this pretty much the best performance I'm gonna get? I guess I just dont want to be complaining about something that is already is as good as it's gonna get.

without any information about your specs and configuration of pcsx2+plugins i seriously doubt that someone will be able to answer your question.
I'm running a core 2 quad Q6600, geforce 9600GT, 3 gigs of ram, and windows xp