..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: i need a litle help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first time i've used pcsx2, so far i can play FFx-2 with about 70-80fps but the FmV runs slow like 30-35 Fps only and the screen flickers how can i fix this problem?
The are no fix now .. just wait for future release of PCSX2.
(06-13-2009, 08:39 AM)nelsonz Wrote: [ -> ]The are no fix now .. just wait for future release of PCSX2.

There is a fix. You run the game in Native resolution if you don't want to see the flicker in the FMV's.
(06-13-2009, 09:18 AM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]There is a fix. You run the game in Native resolution if you don't want to see the flicker in the FMV's.

sorry, but that's not true. the flickering's on native (if you mean the gsdx config checkbox), too. if you want to know why it's that slow, then have a look at the resolution (640x1024) and bandwidth (>20 mpps) of these movies Wink try pressing F9 to get rid of the flickering.
Ooops my bad. I was thinking that Native Res. fixed the flickering, and the distortion Tongue
(06-13-2009, 06:11 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops my bad. I was thinking that Native Res. fixed the flickering, and the distortion Tongue

well, F9 also sets it into "native mode", but perhaps it has to be applied during runtime to work.
F9 sets it to software renderer,so it is at native by default. It will also be really slow though.
(06-13-2009, 10:43 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]F9 sets it to software renderer,so it is at native by default. It will also be really slow though.

ah, that makes sense. good to know Laugh