..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
kk i can help u wit black screen now but its slow >.< use GSdx9 0.11.4 it wont black anymore but it crash down to only max 35 fps try it maybe it will work on ur pc =)

i still cant play dbz bt3 but now i can play dbz bt2 :/
well i would suggest you to buy a new graphiccard
like the geforce 250 from asus because of the directx 10 function
it´ll most probably bring you the whole 50 or 60 fps depending on your version(pal/ntsc). even older graphiccards like geforce 8600 gt work very well as long as dx10 is in play(im also using one). shop-price for a
250 in germany is about 129€ so older cards will surely be cheaper, always worth investing in that.
and dont forget to use the newest Gdsx plugins they bring in a huge performance boost.(also turn on some speedhacks)
hehe this is the graphick card that i want buy ^-^ mega cheap and mega good ^_^ look

http://cgi.ebay.de/1GB-nVidia-GeForce-95...1|294%3A50
guess your problem is no more then, just use the newest gdsx plugin with dx10 enabled and everything should be fine.
kk ty ^-^ but whats about " Speicher takt ( sry dont know in english ) ^^ " 800 is ok or very good or just mini?

ps i use windows xp not vista so i cant intall dx10 :/
to the first thing i don´t think, that it´s of interest so forget about that. to the second i think i saw a hack or crack or something once , so that you would be able to use dx10 under xp, but since i use vista i dont really know about that.
btw vista 32 bit isnt that bad so you could switch to it.
dont want weast money for that ^^
(06-13-2009, 01:29 PM)Chami Wrote: [ -> ]can someone say me how to fix this black screen? :/

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3853/...creenh.jpg

I got that problem too and I did not understand how to fix it Huh
(if there is any download of GS please give me a link since I don't know the lastest version)
Thank u very much.
I got this game running at full speed on my rig atm and at 1920x1080 (didnt like my 1920x1200 res too much).

Also my CPU is at 3.8ghz not stock
Why DBZ BT3 is very slow on 2 player mode? How can I fix this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11