..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenchaichi 2 Configuration Help !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone , i was wondering if i could get some help with DBZ BT 2 configuration , the start is all perfect till i get to gameplay then it goes down to between 3 and 6 FPS , this is really annoying as DBZ BT 2 is my favourite game ever so can someone give me a detailed configuration recommendation ?
Here are my specs .

Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz
Memory(RAM) 2 GB
Graphics Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family
OS Windows Vista Home Premium

Note : I have activated all the speed hacks but they only increase it by maybe 4 FPS , I have no problems with the graphics so can someone give me a detailed speed configuration guide ?
Your PC is slow (especially your graphics card) and since the dragonball games are pretty heavy on the graphics card in particular you won't get any good speeds with that onboard intel chip. My only suggestion is buying a dedicated gfx card
(06-15-2009, 11:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Your PC is slow (especially your graphics card) and since the dragonball games are pretty heavy on the graphics card in particular you won't get any good speeds with that onboard intel chip. My only suggestion is buying a dedicated gfx card

Are there any good games i could run at full speed with my PC ?
(06-15-2009, 11:51 PM)Vegeta Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any good games i could run at full speed with my PC ?

I think there is none due to it's built-in video card and it's looks overodd
Some 2D games like Disgae,Phantom Brave etc...