..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cant change the resolution lower than 512x512
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As i say i want to lower the res even more than native.When i change it from the ini the emu crashes when i run any game without giving me any error mensageBlink,someone help pleaseSad
try to use pair values (ie. 384 x 384)
(06-17-2009, 04:08 PM)marche1990 Wrote: [ -> ]try to use pair values (ie. 384 x 384)

didnt try that thanx i will test itSmile
(06-17-2009, 04:29 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2009, 04:08 PM)marche1990 Wrote: [ -> ]try to use pair values (ie. 384 x 384)

didnt try that thanx i will test itSmile

I doubt that it'll work. The lowest resolution is 512x512. I don't know why. I've had that crash too.
I think you can do it by setting it at the INI, though I don't know if it would work. Yet, why would you do that? The game will look worst than in the PS2 itself, and that would be eyecancer. I don't get why people go to such extents.
actually I have done that, and it worked (obviously, more pixelated impossible xD) and counting the obvious backdraw of the image it speed up a little, so it is possible
(06-17-2009, 06:57 PM)stpdrgstr Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can do it by setting it at the INI, though I don't know if it would work. Yet, why would you do that? The game will look worst than in the PS2 itself, and that would be eyecancer. I don't get why people go to such extents.

I have to make it beacuse i have a crap pc so doing that i get some more fpsHappy