..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Galactic Wrestling: Featuring Ultimate Muscle [NTSC-U]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Bug Report] Galactic Wresteling Featuring Ultimate Muscle

# Pcsx2 version: Pscx2 0.9.6
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.7 (hardware and software), zerogs 0.97.1, Gsdx 890 0.1.14 (the one that come whit the emu when instaling) (hardware and software mode), spu2-x 1.1.0 or zerospu2 r14-dev 0.4.6
# Description: every time a character is trown to the ropes the game crashes, the same crash dont happen when one jump over the ropes. i try a lot of diferent configs and nothing fix it, now i also try the last beta and still happend that error

in the picture below is shown when happen the error

// i think is fine now, and sorry if i have bad inglesh im for america latina//
(06-18-2009, 02:46 AM)rpgfana Wrote: [ -> ][Bug Report] Galactic Wresteling Featuring Ultimate Muscle SLUS_208.22

# Pcsx2 version: Pscx2
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1/0 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx9 0.11.14 (hardware and software)or zerogs 0.97.1, spu2-x 1.1.0 or zerospu2 r14-dev 0.4.6
# Description: every time a character is trown to the ropes the game crashes and the game is supposed to be full compatible

If you dont want this post to be deleted you should change the title of it according to the bug report rulesExcl
also you need to add your pcsx2 version. however looking at the crash address, id say try the latest beta and see if that fixes it.
Try the latest beta
the problem still happen in the beta
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.