..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have problem with characters that r black Smile plzzzz help

[Image: gsdx20090618203720.png]
[Image: gsdx20090618203545.png]
version of pcsx2? version of plugins? configuration of pcsx2? configuration of gfx plugin? did you try different gfx plugins? tried stable vs. beta pcsx2 + plugins? with and without speed hacks? well, at least you got your specs in your profile, but please correct your gpu info with the right amount of internal ram (probably 256 or 512 mb). the total ram is irrelevant, cause it includes part of your system ram, which would be awful slow if used by your gpu. i e.g. have 3579mb total graphics ram, but only 512 of it on my card Wink oh, and operating system would be interesting.
try the latest beta..disable all hacks on first run to check if the problem persist..
(06-18-2009, 10:44 PM)zero29 Wrote: [ -> ]version of pcsx2? version of plugins? configuration of pcsx2? configuration of gfx plugin? did you try different gfx plugins? tried stable vs. beta pcsx2 + plugins? with and without speed hacks? well, at least you got your specs in your profile, but please correct your gpu info with the right amount of internal ram (probably 256 or 512 mb). the total ram is irrelevant, cause it includes part of your system ram, which would be awful slow if used by your gpu. i e.g. have 3579mb total graphics ram, but only 512 of it on my card Wink oh, and operating system would be interesting.

what do you mean by I HAVE 3579MB GRAPHIC RAM ? AND HOW CAN I CALCULATE MY PC GRAPHIC RAM?
(06-19-2009, 11:27 AM)ferrariii Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean by I HAVE 3579MB GRAPHIC RAM ? AND HOW CAN I CALCULATE MY PC GRAPHIC RAM?

you can't. look into the manual of your graphics adapter, there you'll find the info.
yeah its working bat in movie scenes is slow i donth get it soo how now to make sound i donth hawe sound????
(06-19-2009, 03:28 PM)Demonith Wrote: [ -> ]yeah its working bat in movie scenes is slow i donth get it soo how now to make sound i donth hawe sound????

again, you'll have to give us more info about your pcsx2/plugins versions and configuration.
Graphics: GSdx 1361(msvc 15.00 ssse3) 0.1.15
sound: ZeroSPU2 r514 0.4.6
CD: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
Bios: USA v2
well option one is to go to Config->Sound, then untick "Mute" Tongue

the other option is change to SPU2-X and use that