..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: MTGS Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi! My english is bad, but I will try to describe my problem.
If the MTGS mode is enabled in PCSX2, the games should run faster on dual core CPU's. But when I enable this option, the games don' run faster.
I've tried it with FFX, FFX-2, FF XII, Kingdom Hearts and some other games, speed is the same regardless of MTGS is enabled or disabled. What is the problem? Does my CPU support the MTGS mode?
You did restart PCSX2 after enabling it... Right?
Yes, I did restart pcsx2, but no change. The same speed.
hmmm, what graphic plugins are you using? try disbaling AA/bilinear if ZeroGS and try checking the native checkbox if GSdx and try again
I'm using gsdx graphic plugin with direct3d 10 hardware rendering, the native checkbox is enabled. I've tried to change plugins and configuration, but it don't help.
Oh, now I see! You have a super ultra slow CPU on 2.20 MHz, that has got to be the problem! *joke*
What's your FPS around when playing some of those games?
I have 30-40 fps and slower, when there is much animation and 3d graphics. I think pcsx2 don't uses the second core, but why?
I've tried it, in pcsx2 process both cpu's are enabled, but no changes.
Dont know seems like a problem in your end, no idea sorry :o

And yes it should support it, have any other app where you could test dual core? Maybe some other app is using one core already?
Pages: 1 2 3 4