..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Rogue Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a backup of Rogue Galaxy and according to the compatibility list the US version is playable..was wondering if i need to patch it using a DL patcher (as the game is on a Dual Layer DVD) or is the patcher used to just play on modded consoles?
Just rip it as an ISO and run it that way. It will way faster that way.
[attachment=19547]
(06-24-2009, 02:26 AM)sean35 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a backup of Rogue Galaxy and according to the compatibility list the US version is playable..was wondering if i need to patch it using a DL patcher (as the game is on a Dual Layer DVD) or is the patcher used to just play on modded consoles?

what you do is download LC ISO Creator (very small,recource freindly, and you dont have to install it) which i saved you the search and provided it here for you
and you use lc iso creator to grab and make an iso image of your ps2 game (takes about 4-5 minutes) and you will notice better performance since it will be on your hard-drive Smile have fun
i think his problem is more the question if you need to apply the toxic dual layer patch to the iso file only to play it on the console or if you also have to do it for playing the game with pcsx2. afaik all cdvd plugins are currently unable to switch to the second layer, but i have no idea if patching the iso really works with pcsx2. you might try this thread for more ideas http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7640.html
Hi there guys & gals!

MY problems with the game:

1-After defeating the first boss and returning to the church for a scene the voice acting in there is choppy.

2-In the scenes where Jaster Remembers his time with Raoul star gazing, the scene show up to be blank.