..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Gsdx (hardware)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok... about 2 days ago i could play games just fine. But now whenever i use gsdx (hardware) under the graphics config, it doesn't work..

i'll start up kingdom hearts, itll show the first menu, then when i start a new game and right before it shows the moving clouds, it quits and says a error.

help please Sad
Don't use beta versions and expect them to have no bugs then.
but how does it not work now after it used to work before? I'm using the same version and everything
Have you made any changes to your computer? OS updates, driver updates, new programs, etc?
no. it happened after i downloaded another pcsx2, (i dont remember why i did) it asked if i want to replace it and i said yes. but i deleted all of that and cleared out the registry keys that im not using and installed the new pcsx2. and now it wont work
ok. i checked and the direct3d 9 (hardware) works on the older gsdx9. but if anyone can help me to find out why the newer version doesnt work :/
I would just completely uninstall PCSX2 and reinstall it again.

When use one of the newer betas, it's just a .EXE file and maybe a .dll or two, so you still need all the files that come with the base PCSX2 install.
so where do u suggest i get it? i got this one from the main Pcsx2 site.
download the 0.9.6 installer.msi from the main site. search the stickies for the latest betas.