..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Solved] Save/Load Memory Card [Problem] Skip Videos in Gallop Racer 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi There,

Im Having problems on saving and loading in memory card for GallopRacer 2006.
im waiting for bout 15mins to finish loading and saving. What am i supposed to do? The game is playable running on 58-60 Fps. Thanks
was the memcard running well before? did you format the memory card?
Is your memory card full of data? It will be better if you use a memory card that have less data. You can copy out the file and it will automatically create a empty one.
Sounds like a cycle issue. Try setting the EE cycle to x1.5 or x2 in speed hacks,see if that makes any difference
(06-29-2009, 12:58 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a cycle issue. Try setting the EE cycle to x1.5 or x2 in speed hacks,see if that makes any difference

Yes i already did that. but still hopeless. my memory card is working on other games like smackdown vs raw and tekken 5 and it is not full only used 5kb adn then only in gallop racer making problems.
maybe this problem came from the ISO? i already tried many settings but doesnt help.
Hm, I think you found a valid bug there. Might be worth to look at.
Please do us a favor and check if the "enable IOP x2 cycle rate" option makes any difference.
I'm talking about something like the game taking 10 (or 20) minutes to load instead of 15.
another problem came. when im entering in stakes race, before the race there's a video and repeating all over. how to skip that video?
(06-29-2009, 11:12 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, I think you found a valid bug there. Might be worth to look at.
Please do us a favor and check if the "enable IOP x2 cycle rate" option makes any difference.
I'm talking about something like the game taking 10 (or 20) minutes to load instead of 15.

I disable IOP x2 cycle rate and it works!! Thanks.. the loading / saving now normal. The only problem now is the Videos in stakes race before Race.. is there a fix for that?
(06-30-2009, 12:28 AM)lordjhonel Wrote: [ -> ]I disable IOP x2 cycle rate and it works!!

Yeah, that's why there's warnings and comments everywhere about speedhacks and how you should disable them when you have problems..
Pages: 1 2