..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shadow of the Colossus: 4th colossus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,
I'm kinda confused after this much of settings. The problem occurred by the fourth colossus. It should look down into the "holes" I run down however it just walks away till hits the cliffs. I've tried several settings from the config > advanced however they doesn't solved it. I've tried to run the game without speed hacks but the problem is still the same.
Anyone seen this problem before?

Thanks!
I had the same problem, but it's not a glitch or anything like that. You just have to be patient and wait for him to come over and lower his head. Of course, I didn't know that... What I did was run in one entrance and run out of the opposite end of the...bunker/cave and saw that he had his head down at the entrance I went into, so I ran over and jumped onto him. You just have to wait for him to lower his head down and jump on what looks like earrings. It's not a config problem.
I know that, and right now I'm there for 2hours now. It looks like this:
He's coming to the entrance I'm standing by; then starts to hit the floor with his legs. When I run down on the stairs, he's going away to the cliffs and not moving until I get out of the cave. Then everything goes from the beginning in an infinite loop. I've tried on my PS2 and I killed him in no time <O.o>°°° .
How deep into the cave are you going? Stay close to the entrance, but not too close. Basically, just get far enough away that he can't hurt you, then he should get annoyed that he can see you but not hurt you, so he puts his head down to make sure you're there and BAM, you jump on him.
Also, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this topic seeing as it's not a problem with the emulator.
I know that, I'm trying it on that way for 2 hours now. The problem is if I step even in the enterance the colossus walks away and not moving an inch until I get out of there. In the moment I step outside it comes back. I play around with it as it's hitting the ground then I again get in the enterance and again walks away. I don't think it's my fault, on play station 2 this colossus was 5mins before 30minutes.

@edit: Okay I've tried the newest beta. With it the colossus lower his head and I can climb up, but I can't play with that emulator because it gives me 50-60% less FPS than the 0.9.6. With 0.9.6 it just walks away and stays there.

@edit: It was the emulator or some plugin problem. I could make get some performance out of the newnest beta. I've killed it under 5minutes. Didn't even walk away no matter what I did. In the 0.9.6 the colossus just walks away and doesn't do anything.
Hi my friend.I had this problem too,but i fix it,just disable all gamefixes and you now can pass of the collossus 4.The collosus dont find you behind of the wall anymore.