..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Audio and Play Laggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My computer is new and works pretty fast however when I play a PS2 disk game (Final Fantasy X). The game is really laggy, the movements and the video and audio. I think I might of configured it wrong, so can anybody help me? If you need info about my computer or its settings, ask.
Post your full system specs.

Post your plugin settings. (Screen shots are the best)
(07-14-2009, 01:06 AM)RSXUS Wrote: [ -> ]If you need info about my computer or its settings, ask.

Yes please, that info could be usefull...and depending on it you might need some speed hacks (even if you have a strong computer). Also might be a good idea to create an iso. of your game. It should (as "will") work alot faster. =)
im not at my computer right now so i'll enter the info when i get home
------------------
System Information
------------------
Operating System: Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1
System Model: Compaq Presario CQ50 Notebook PC
Processor: AMD Athlon Dual-Core QL-62 (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 1790MB RAM
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 8200M G
for the configuration ask me what settings
Yowch, your computer is extremely weak for PCSX2. That would be why your games are slow.
Your computer being new has nothing to do with emulation speed. That and you have a laptop, and laptops generally don't have a very powerful CPU.
What about:

Windows 7
Core i3 m350 2.27GHz
4.00 GB RAM (3.67 GB usable)
64-bit OS
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD

(05-18-2011, 02:05 AM)k79890 Wrote: [ -> ]What about:

Windows 7
Core i3 m350 2.27GHz
4.00 GB RAM (3.67 GB usable)
64-bit OS
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD

your graphics card is a crap!
if your laptop is returnable for full refund better return it now and change it w/ an Ati or Nvidia graphic card.

Pages: 1 2