..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Haunting Ground and Fatal Frames working yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A lot happened since the last time I played with PCSX2 (r1006 I think) because I had to travel a lot lately and didn't had the time (but OMG it was totally worth the time I spent hehe...), anyways, I came back, noticed quite a feew new revisions (from plugins too).

Installed them, notice a lot of fps drops too on some games xDD But right now I don't have Haunting Ground or Fatal Frame (2 and above) to test... do they work now with these revisions?

Haunting Ground always worked but it had those horrible lines on the screen in HW mode (my specs aren't that great as to play in SW mode nicely), is it good now? And what about the Fatal Frame 2 and 3? Those weren't playable...

Thanks for answering these simple questions!!
Nah, same old Tongue2
Haunting Ground in playable in software mode.
Fatal Frame 1 might work fine now (but may hang anywhere later in the game :/ ).
Fatal Frame 2 and 3 are broken still, and will possibly stay broken for quite some time.
Oh well, thanks for the answer =D but seeing the progress the emu has made in just a year or a couple of years... and seeing that a year pass flying by... I guess I will be able to play them "soon" =P besides.. technology moves quite fast, I'm sure my next laptop will have the power to play Haunting Ground in software xDD (I do a lot of 3D modelling).

Thanks for the answer!
41fps here, dx10 software, core2duo 4.2Ghz..
You'll need a quad of current tech at 3Ghz or so Wink