..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts Running slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I start up the game, everything is running fine. I hit new game and the begging cutscene runs smooth as butter. But when I get into the actually gameplay, it drops to about 19-23 FPS. I enabled all the speedhacks and have it at use x1.5 cycle rate. What settings should i have it at to make it run better?
Here is a screen cap of my settings:

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
Post your specs? And update your plugs ins.
(07-20-2009, 03:10 AM)Akira420 Wrote: [ -> ]Post your specs? And update your plugs ins.

How do I update my plugins?

And my pc specs are:
AMD Athlon X2 4850e Dual-Core Processor @ 2.51 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 6150 SE
2 GB of RAM
Hmm... How about you go put away the video games?
Er wow, your GPU is pretty weak. Make sure you check "Native" for D3D internal resolution.
Integrated graphic cards don't work well with any form of gaming...
In fact, I'd say it downright sucks. Either you get an upgrade or.. no decent gaming for you. ):
(07-20-2009, 03:27 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: [ -> ]Er wow, your GPU is pretty weak. Make sure you check "Native" for D3D internal resolution.

I have native clicked and no significant speed boosts. Maybe ZeroGS will work better.......
(07-20-2009, 03:43 AM)Alkemystical Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2009, 03:27 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: [ -> ]Er wow, your GPU is pretty weak. Make sure you check "Native" for D3D internal resolution.

I have native clicked and no significant speed boosts. Maybe ZeroGS will work better.......

You really need a new videocard to run this. You can give ZGS a try though, noone is stopping you.
I recommend getting an nVidia GeForce 9800GT or better video card.
I stick with ATI so... don't know much about nVidia cards. xDD
x2 cycle hack might help a tiny bit, but you wont be seeing any real improvement until you get a 9-series card (preferrably 9600 or better)
Pages: 1 2