..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2 in firefox!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi,everybody,I have an interesting idea.Is it possible to embed pcsx2
sothat we can play ps2 games within firefox?
there is a long belittling answer to this, but im going to give you the short version.

no Tongue2
PCSX2 consumes way too many resources to make that a reality. You'll just have to make do with minimizing Firefox
Why would you want to play PCSX2 "inside" the firefox windows anyway? Just curious! =P
(07-20-2009, 06:12 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]there is a long belittling answer to this, but im going to give you the short version.

no Tongue2

in ur long version;is there a way to convert pcsx2 to java version and
get worked? I recall jcpsp is java based psp emu.Laugh
It's not gonna happen, xboxflyer. Converting a full-fledged program, much less an Emulator,to another language would require a lot more time and effort than you think. And we would rather have the devs working on higher game compatibility than converting their program (and plugins) to Java
(07-20-2009, 06:35 PM)dotHack Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you want to play PCSX2 "inside" the firefox windows anyway? Just curious! =P

would u not think about playing in a beautiful interface? I can assure u
that u will find a different test.
(07-20-2009, 06:49 PM)nasageek Wrote: [ -> ]It's not gonna happen, xboxflyer.

well i understand ,there is no such way to embed an exe to a web page
or no such software to convert.But is it possible to make ps2 emu in java
so that it could be embeded? I m not gonna request anybody to make that.
only,I want to know the possibility? if possible,will it be so fast as pcsx2.
... it will never work. simple, there is too many things to convert and java is not the best platform for emulators Dx
(07-20-2009, 06:57 PM)marche1990 Wrote: [ -> ]java is not the best platform for emulators Dx

So what is it then? C++.I think c++ is not portable language.If u develop
a software, u could run that only on a sec pc not universally from a remote
point.Even ur product is not readable on other console(mobile,ipod,psp,etc) as well.May be java is not the best only for it is harder than other.
Pages: 1 2 3