..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem in Ephemeral Fantasia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started playing Ephemeral Fantasia, but didn't get very far before I hit a big problem: when I'm playing a song, the notes don't show up! They're just invisible. It's odd because that seems to be the only problem with the game; I saw no other graphical errors and it appeared to be running great.
I have tried all different graphics plugins, GSdx 890, ZeroGS, ZeroGS KOSMOS, etc. I have tried playing around with the settings, changing everything I can think of, but nothing seems to work! I know it's not a problem with my computer, and all my other games seem to run fine.

Please, does anyone know a way to fix this? Playing the songs was always my favorite part of the whole game! Sad
Try the latest GSDX I am playing on the latest beta and have no issues. Just don't tick micro vu as it causes some graphical bugs. One a sidenote I suck at playing all the songs but the first. I need more practice.
(07-23-2009, 08:52 AM)dralor Wrote: [ -> ]Try the latest GSDX I am playing on the latest beta and have no issues. Just don't tick micro vu as it causes some graphical bugs. One a sidenote I suck at playing all the songs but the first. I need more practice.

Thank you, this helped a little... now I can get them to show up, if I have the renderer set on Software, but it seems to slow my FPS waaaay down, to around 25%. Wacko I keep tweaking the settings, but nothing else is helping.

I really like playing the songs, and at one point I got really good at all of them, but I haven't played the game in a long time Tongue
You seem to be having an odd problem as I don't have this issue are you on xp or vista? If on vista and you have a DX10 card try that.
I have xp. it is a strange problem... I seem to be the only one having it, too. All my other games work perfectly fine, so I don't know what could be causing it!
No idea I've been running it just fine on my comp with no such issue plus I'm not sure it's all that popular of a game as the time loop can get annoying especially if you have no idea what you are trying to do. I'll turn it on in a sec and test DX9 for you to see if that is the issue.

Yes it appears that it is a direct x 9 issue.