..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need Help With My Controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK so far everything is working perfectly except for my controller, using the Lilly Pad 0.9.11 for the controller plug in but even before it wasnt recognizing the keyboard input so i figured changing the plug in and then redefining the controls in the configuration using my 360 controller would work but still nothing and its driving me insane, I would really appreciate some help seeing as how ive been working on this for a few hours now.

BTW i am running SRW MX and so close with this being my only obstacle from playing, please help!!!

I am running Vista 32 and dont have the XBCD drivers...

help appreciated
Did you check the XInput Game Devices option in Lilypad? Dont know if that even makes a difference tho Tongue
(07-27-2009, 08:08 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check the XInput Game Devices option in Lilypad? Dont know if that even makes a difference tho Tongue

well thanks i fixed it, yeah i had already set all my controls in the plug-in but turns out that plug in didnt want to play nice with the controller =/