..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: gt4 not working... doens´t start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i read the guide but doesn´t work...

it stops on the legal page...

can anyone that is playing send me for mail the program allready configured?

... please i want to play this game
Search through the forum, there are dozen threads about GT4.

Btw, support was stopped for GT4 for a while due to a nuissance.
i configured just like the guide... download the pnatch everything and doens´t work...

if someone is playing he could atach to the post his pcsx here on zip..

man i spent all the mourning on the net and i cant configure the program
are you kidding with me??? i already search...

i did everything like the configuration guide for gt4...

it´s not working

if you don´t want to help don´t reply... if yours is working with gt4 post an atachment

don´t say to search because i allready did and couldn´t put it to work
it´s easy to say... go search... i spent 3 or 4 hours on searching and can´t get it to work...

if someone has the program working please post an atachment...
you should never use use any other version of pcsx2 than the official ones from the main site and this forum. if someone would attach his/her pcsx2 it will probably be deleted, as this package could be an infected/hacked or otherwise modified version.

so, what exactly have you tried to get this game running? which versions of pcsx2 and plugins have you tried? what are your pcsx2/gsdx settings? is your game the pal or ntsc version?
(07-27-2009, 02:35 PM)zero29 Wrote: [ -> ]you should never use use any other version of pcsx2 than the official ones from the main site and this forum. if someone would attach his/her pcsx2 it will probably be deleted, as this package could be an infected/hacked or otherwise modified version.

so, what exactly have you tried to get this game running? which versions of pcsx2 and plugins have you tried? what are your pcsx2/gsdx settings? is your game the pal or ntsc version?

i did the guide... pcsx2 0.9.6
the game is ntsc
settings gsdx 1553m (msvc 16.00,sse41)0.1.15
if someone has it funtion upload to rapidshare or other site...

i tried every guide and put the pancht and doesn´t work...
It would be the same.

No link to other version than the official ones.

Give us more details about this error. What are your plugin settings ?

Are you using your disc or did you make an ISO from it ? Do you have nasty logs in the console ?

You may provide screenshots to make it clearer.
Pages: 1 2 3