..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: how do i get my bois from my ps2 on 2 my computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry im new i don't no how 2 do it and can someone make a video about it
Read the FAQ.
(07-27-2009, 03:29 PM)marvinstar17 Wrote: [ -> ]can someone make a video about it

Lazyness in all its glory.
"how do i get my bois...on 2 my computer"

Well the easiest way would be to take a picture of them (your boys), and then upload it to your computer. You could also take a video, I suppose.
(07-28-2009, 12:13 AM)nasageek Wrote: [ -> ]"how do i get my bois...on 2 my computer"

Well the easiest way would be to take a picture of them (your boys), and then upload it to your computer. You could also take a video, I suppose.
yourrrrrrrr joking and a picture of what boys???
(07-28-2009, 02:21 AM)shank2k7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2009, 12:13 AM)nasageek Wrote: [ -> ]"how do i get my bois...on 2 my computer"

yourrrrrrrr joking and a picture of what boys???

It was a joke. 'bois' can be pronounced the same as 'boys'.

But to get your bios, read the FAQ.
Hi Dear
Iam play disc dvd ps2 game problam working is bois requrment but are you help me bois
system suport take care thanks plz don't miss reply me
I can't understand that, I guess you are using a translator. The FAQ has a link that describes how to get the bios file from your Plyastation 2 console