..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Defineitly an ATi GPU Issue...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok,The important config is in the sig.I used pcsx2 since 0.9.2.And here's the issue..Before ATi 3850,I had nVidia 8600GTS.On 8600GTS and GSDX 0.1.5 i ran DBZ : Budokai Tenkaichi 3 w/o a problem at 48-50 fps.I ran it with pcsx2 0.9.5 377 svn.Then could run DBZ : Budokai 3 and Infinite world and 35-40 FPS average with all speed hacks on..Now,when I have ATi 3850,the newest (9.7) drivers,the freshest DX,and the DBZ : B3 and Infinite World work from 57 to 60 FPS,which is great(with PCSX2 0.9.6 and GSDX 0.1.15).And now,with ATi 3850,and GSDX 0.1.15 (that should fix the flickering on PAL and XP) I get 25-27 FPS average,no matter which pcsx2 and no matter which settings (are the speed hacks on or off it makes no difference at all)...Now this must be a driver/gsdx issue,so I would like to ask,is there any helping to it???It doesn't work with 0.1.4,or 0.1.5(I mean it works the same)..I have a freshly installed Win XP SP3...Gabest,do you know about this issue,and is there anything I/you can do?
It's a known issue with GSDX and ATI. There was an attempt to fix it that worked for a while, but then the new drivers broke it again, I believe.
So,which drivers should I use?
9.5 should be fine (I do remember some people got problems with 9.6 or 9.7), try GSdx r1406 which I think was the last without this problem.

http://guliverkli.sf.net/latest.php?q=GSdx
sorry,i donwgraded my drivers to 9.5 and dl-ed gsdx 0.1.15 (r1406),but now it flickers so much that my eyes hurt after half a minute..Sad

Thanks anyways...Smile