..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: graphic issue on pscx2 0.9.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i configured it like in guide and when i try to play everything is fine at loading start game etc but at gameplay always graphic is crap or blinking or its so dark that i cant see anything
I have newest directx (9) drivers and newest video drivers
My pc intel core 2 dua 2.2gz procesor Nvidia 8600gt graphic card and 2gb ram and using XP windows
Games i try to run: Star wars the force unleashed, DBZ budokai 3
Plugins default plugins not downloaded new just downloaded bios which is PS2 Bios 34004r V6 pal
And the version of PCSX2 is 0.9.6
1) Wrong forum,what does site suggestions have to do with a support question?
2) Use punctuation. Writing a 4 line sentence with no full stop makes it very hard to read what you type
3)List: Game you are trying to run,PCSX2 version and settings,all plugins used and their settings. Else we can't help much
(08-04-2009, 06:37 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]1) Wrong forum,what does site suggestions have to do with a support question?
2) Use punctuation. Writing a 4 line sentence with no full stop makes it very hard to read what you type
3)List: Game you are trying to run,PCSX2 version and settings,all plugins used and their settings. Else we can't help much

sorry my bad