..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Logo Design Winners!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The pcsx2 logo design competition ended a while ago, and we had a lot of great submissions (check them out here).

After weeks of voting, we were finally able to narrow down the winners:

New Logo by Nanxo:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=20264]

New About Box Pic submitted by Tayfun and created by ongakujunkie:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=20266]

New Icon by Jeonkz (modded for transparency by Air):
[Image: attachment.php?aid=20265]

New favicon for Portal and Forums by NeoCloudstrife: [Image: attachment.php?aid=18677]

We decided the 2nd place in the icon competition would be used as the small favicon sites have when you bookmark them,on the portal and forums, since we did not have one Smile

So congratulations to Nanxo, Tayfun, Jeonkz and NeoCloudstrife for their awesome designs! And many thanks to all who entered, there were many great designs and it was hard picking the winners!

Look forward to seeing these new designs in our next official release with our new wxWidgets GUI! Smile
Image below "New Icon by Jeonkz (modded for transparency by Air):" is invisible to me displayed as "[Image: attachment.php?aid=20244]". tossed me "You do not have permission to access this page" While tried to view that image in a separate window.

Please fix it.

EDIT: has gotten fixed.
thanks for noting that, I'll fix it now Tongue2

edit: I re-uploaded the pics as new attachments, should be fixed.
About time add user reviews.

I finally gazed at New Logo after giving a glimpse to all. It's fascinating, kinda Windows 7 Aero style especially for that gigantic letter "X", also has a feeling of pertaining to digital life and a bit mysterious.

However, that main color of New Logo still a species of blue as previous. Concede harder to find color better than blue for vision for decoration in computer.
I gotta feeling pcsx2 will be looking beautiful like a butterfly in the next release and afterwards
congrats to winners, though you guys should ask Jeonkz to make a 256x256 px icon, make it vista(and thankfully win7 Laugh) ready guys Wink

and maybe, but just maybe it would be better if you'd lower the pixels when you add the stroke effect to it(edges wont get chopped off)Ninja
Great you finally made a choice.
Now looking for the next "official version" that will use these graphics.

As bmate said , a "vista ready" icon would be nice (i.e can see big icons).
well the new background is great but i have to say that i'll miss the bios clock theme.
cool! =P waiting new pcsx2
nice, now i'll wait for the official emu release
Pages: 1 2 3 4