..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Errors on Official English guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Another typo :
Quote:Also there is a newer Dev9 plugin in development by Luigi__, the MegaDev9 plugin which is still in early stages but very promising. For the time being, it partially emulates the ps2 HDD.
It seems "being" had been forgotten here.

edit => yet another :
Quote:Here are the plugins that handle USB(Universal Serial Bus) emulation. The release package includes the USB Null v0.7.0 plugin which is yet another Null plugin. Nothing to configure for the above reason.
"plugin" word missing (I suppose - I am not a native speaker)
(11-25-2010, 08:01 PM)Keade Wrote: [ -> ]Another typo :
It seems "being" had been forgotten here.

Fixed! thanks Smile

(11-25-2010, 08:01 PM)Keade Wrote: [ -> ]edit => yet another :
"plugin" word missing (I suppose - I am not a native speaker)

Changed it to "The release package includes USB Null v0.7.0 which is yet another Null plugin. " as saying plugin just before saying plugin again didn't seem to flow right.
The OP may need a tiny updating, since it mentions only v 0.9.6.
Just a minute ago I was somehow confused on whether this thread is for reporting errors on v 0.9.6, v 0.9.7 or both.

Whatever, everything I said was relative to 0.9.7 Smile
This thread created by the time 0.9.7 hadn't been born.

For the moment I'll edit the first post to disambiguate.
Code:
This thread is for reporting errors / proposing suggestions / sending feedbacks on Official English PCSX2 configuration guide situated in http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-English-Guide :)
guide 0.9.8 Wrote: [ -> ]4) Run pcsx2.exe which is in the folder you installed or extracted the files.
Indeed the filename is pcsx2-r4600.exe instead of pcsx2.exe
That was so minor but ok Tongue
I believe "one" is missing here

Code:
E/IOP stands for Emotion Engine / Input Output Processor which are the core components of the Playstation 2. Below we'll describe the settings available to us:

the EE and IOP are not the only core component of the PS2 ( there is also VU0 & 1 , GS etc. )

correct me if i am wrong
Well the EE is the main processor and the VU units are co-processors so I guess it's correct that way
well the problem now that that sector headline shouldn't be core settings because you basically configure everything not related to plugins !
Yes, so you configure the PCSX2 core settings, the settings which are internal to PCSX2 and are not handled by plugins Tongue I can't see the connection with the EE thing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11