..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Bios problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I am trying to run a game, the next message keeps appearing:
[Image: 2009-08-13_1426.png]

Where can I find this "bios" it's talking about?
Please help!
That's a file you need to get from your PS2.
There's a section in the Configuration Guide that talks about the BIOS and how to get it from your PS2.
everyone pretends that they think OP actualy owns PS2.
I didn't know that the PS2 had a BIOS until I started using PCSX2.

Don't make assumptions.
(08-13-2009, 02:02 PM)nataq01 Wrote: [ -> ]everyone pretends that they think OP actualy owns PS2.

Witch Hunts aren't allowed here so we just push them in the right direction rather than interrogating them.
(08-13-2009, 02:05 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know that the PS2 had a BIOS until I started using PCSX2.

Don't make assumptions.

(08-13-2009, 02:12 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2009, 02:02 PM)nataq01 Wrote: [ -> ]everyone pretends that they think OP actualy owns PS2.

Witch Hunts aren't allowed here so we just push them in the right direction rather than interrogating them.
@curryking1
...was there a point to that post?
Why so hostile?

Just emphasizing both of your posts because I agree with them...

Some people are so touchy on this forum...
I'm not being hostile, just thought maybe you forgot to add your text or something, but I don't really see the point in emphasizing if nothing was even said since those posts =/

PS. I often seem angry/mean but that's just how I seem when I'm trying to type grammatically correct >_<
Pages: 1 2