..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: error loading/locating dlls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay. i tried installing gabest's cdvd plugin but when i launched pcsx again i get this error

[Image: 79816562.jpg]

if the file is missing, can i have a link for it?
if the file is just misplaced, where should i put it?
have a look at the top of this page: http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/index.php#GSdx Wink
ok.. i didnt notice that little floppy disk on the very top.. Tongue2 thx for the help
That's only x86, isn't it?

Sad
uhh.. it fixed my problem. maybe its for XP and Vista 32 and maybe 64
Nevermind. Since PCSX2 is a 32-bit program, I suspect a x64 Redistributable Package (Haven't investigate if it really exists) will help with speed.
(08-13-2009, 04:24 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: [ -> ]That's only x86, isn't it?

:(

PCSX2 and it's compatible plugins are 32bit so they only need the x86 packages. Actually if you install a x64 package it may still not work until you install the x86 :P
the redistribution package will install both on a x64 machine. when installing on a 32bit machine for VS08 I was asked about installing x64 data (to which I opted no) that's about it
OK i downloaded and installed this Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 thing. And im still getting an error.

"The procedure entry point _invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll
What are you trying to load that needs that file?

You shouldn't be needing that file anymore, just try the latest beta.