..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: 18 Wheeler = EE Trap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pcsx2EEerror.png]

I got this error ever since I found PCSX2 years ago, every SVN, every GSDX and all. I tried every EE/VU setting and this game never works, what could be causing this?
(08-14-2009, 03:38 AM)Reno_ Wrote: [ -> ][Image: pcsx2EEerror.png]

I got this error ever since I found PCSX2 years ago, every SVN, every GSDX and all. I tried every EE/VU setting and this game never works, what could be causing this?

I got to boot in 0.9.5 but not since. It didn't get into gameplay though...I hope they can get this game bootable again, since I believe once launched it'll run damn well. I just hope it's on their todo list somewhere. Smile
A Trap instruction typically means the game itself encountered an unexpected hardware state that it thinks is actually a programmer error (it would be a programmer error on the PS2 itself, but since this is an emulator it means that we screwed something up and the emulator is failing to process/update the PS2's hardware state correctly). Most likely it's related to either DMA or CDVD. In either case it may not be an easy fix. Both components of PCSX2 are... imperfect... and fixing one thing often leads to problems elsewhere in other games. >_<