..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Windows 7 Memory Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to run PCSX2 in Windows 7 (32 bit) it popped up a command line box which immediately disappeared. After trying various compatilibity modes I ran pcsx2.exe using Windows' cmd.exe and the message it was giving me is "Program too big to fit in memory." Unless PCSX2 takes up 3.4 GB of memory this is obviously a bug.
It's a problem of your part. Many other users, including me are running the program perfectly in Windows 7.
Moved out of bug forum
If you're using 0.9.6, try the latest beta.

compo

(08-16-2009, 12:04 AM)kingcomrade Wrote: [ -> ]When I try to run PCSX2 in Windows 7 (32 bit) it popped up a command line box which immediately disappeared. After trying various compatilibity modes I ran pcsx2.exe using Windows' cmd.exe and the message it was giving me is "Program too big to fit in memory." Unless PCSX2 takes up 3.4 GB of memory this is obviously a bug.

Maybe you download and install the linux version. I make this mistake and I have the same error message:-in italian- "Programma troppo grande per la memoria".
bye
Yes, the download page layout can be a little confusing. Double check that you are downloading the latest beta, or grab it from the link on the forum.