..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Soul Calibur 3 Ghosting Problem Fixed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thank you the link Bositman!

Another question: Why not working in Gsdx 962 the 1200x1200,or 800x600 resolution?Vertical lines is everywhere!Only native resolution working!
I think that's a well recognised problem with that version
(08-19-2009, 01:33 PM)Attelee Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you the link Bositman!

Another question: Why not working in Gsdx 962 the 1200x1200,or 800x600 resolution?Vertical lines is everywhere!Only native resolution working!

Older GSdx worked with 1270x1270 instead I think :P
I hav question regarding software mode, since older gsdx indeed have no ghosting but they have serious slow down on one if the arenas ( indian port). In software mode i see that there is no that slow down.
Question: Is software mode much GPU depended?? I have crappy 9500GT, will i see much difference in speed software mode after changing it to like 9600gt?
No software mode uses the CPU entirely so it doesnt matter what card you have with it, you also wont be able to use higher resolutions and most likely will be slower.
yes it is much CPU demanding, i can get 20fps in menu and around 35-45 in battle with my 3,5ghz dual core. I think SC is the only game when menu is slower than in fight xD
Last question regarding software render, does dx version change anything for it? i actualy changed to dx10 and didnt notice any difference
Have you tried ZeroGS Elwin ? It renders the game pretty good and new pcsx2 is pretty quick at emulating.
just tried have some 0.97.1 ver mo idea if its outdated or not, but with that i have 20fps on zerogs and 45-60fps on gsdx counting setting without any grahic bugs. Waaaaay slower. Or maybe there are some newer faster but that one sucks much.
my emu ver 1726
i got same problem that Elwin talked about.
Characters with corrupted hair!
[img=http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8032/sc3a.th.jpg]
is there a known fix for this ?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4