..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shin Megami Tensei:Persona 3 PAL problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.First of all sorry to making you read all of this.
I am currently encountering a problem with Shin Megami TenseiTongueersona 3 PAL (SLES 55018).I use the latest beta [I haven't changed my config(except from the exe I use)] but I have a weird problem.When I attack/heal/seeing my skills/take damage I cannot allways see the number that is displayed.For example I attack an enemy and instead of displaying the number of the damage I did,I cannot see the whole number.If the damage I did was 200 I can see only number 2 and after that there some big green/grey squares that are hiding the numbers.The same happens when I see my skills in fight(I cannot see how many hp/sp require).The strange thing is that this ''lag doesn't happen all the time'' and I am sure there isn't a problem with my config(I am a guide translator and I have learnt Bositman's guide by heart).Also I must mention that I am almost at the end of the game and that ''bug'' started recently.

Sorry for my english.

P.S. I will go on vacation for a week and I may not be able to reply.So thanks in advance for your answers.
That problem is a GSDx (the graphics plugin) bug in the newer versions. I'm not exactly sure what version this bug was introduced so you may have to go back away (maybe in the 1300's or earlier)
(08-17-2009, 06:56 PM)Koji Wrote: [ -> ]That problem is a GSDx (the graphics plugin) bug in the newer versions. I'm not exactly sure what version this bug was introduced so you may have to go back away (maybe in the 1300's or earlier)

Thanks.I 'll try it.