..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I'm in dire need of assistance...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've encountered a few problems after I downloaded the emulator, oh, and my specs are:

Windows Vista Ulitmate
Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
1.14 GB RAM
DirectX 10

I carefully followed the instructions on the guide very carefully and downloaded the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. The problems I've encountered was with the graphics plugin, and the fact that the configurations won't save. Can someone help?
Your answer is in the FAQ...
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4254.html
Well, I got the configs to save, but my GS plugin is still failing.

When I use GSdx SSE2, it says "The GS plugin failed to open/initalize."

When I use Zero GS, the emulator stops responding. :/
Are you using the beta or the 0.9.6 release? Try going Run->Execute with GSdx in DX9 Software renderer.
(08-19-2009, 09:30 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the beta or the 0.9.6 release? Try going Run->Execute with GSdx in DX9 Software renderer.

0.9.6 release

It works, but it's very slow, is there any possible way to fix this?
It's just the first run. Switching back to hardware renderer should work now.
What video card, if any, do you have? List the version of GSDX you tried as well.
(08-19-2009, 09:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]It's just the first run. Switching back to hardware renderer should work now.

I did, but it still runs in the same speed. And now the program stops responding again.

(08-19-2009, 09:50 PM)echosierra Wrote: [ -> ]What video card, if any, do you have? List the version of GSDX you tried as well.

I actually don't know which video card I'm using, and I've tried all of them, but only SSE2 works.
Type dxdiag in the start menu search bar and hit enter. Click on the display tab and it'll show your video.
I might sound stupid for saying this, but I can't determine which one is the video card. xD

[Image: 9r56oy.jpg]
Pages: 1 2