..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner Special Edition Help Plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I am new to all this but I have been reading alot and so far I have gotten every game to work except Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner Special Edition PAL edtion it works perfectly for about 10 mins then PCSX2 crashes or the game freezes I am using the latest beta of PCSX2 and plugins plz help
Try checking the 2 microvu options in Config->CPU and see if it still crashes
(08-19-2009, 09:32 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Try checking the 2 microvu options in Config->CPU and see if it still crashes

thanks for the help it worked can you now help by telling me what setting I can use so I can have my frame rates up they are alway at max but when I start to battle let say a boss and alot of effects start to happen my game slows down to about 36 frame plz help me as to which setting are the best thanks
hi everyone, I want to know if ZOE2 SE (pal) is playable from start to end . Please, can someone give me a reply on this game.Mellow
does zone of the enders 2 also have the versus mode? (versus mode of part 1 was badass)
Dentnu: Make sure you don't have VU Cycle skip set all the way to the right. Make it either slightly or moderate... anything more than that in MOST games will have very bad slowdowns.